Search This Blog

martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

L$75 promo Shirt & Pantie Box


.:: LC ::. Pika-Fan Shirt & Pantie Box



Just a fun and cute t shirt for everyone out there, or manly and cool for the guys. :P Female version comes with a matching pantie incase you wanna wear it as pajamas. Please contact me inworld if you have any issues. Let me state, I DO NOT OWN the rights to the image or anything dealing with said character or show this is just a FAN tshirt made out of fun for other lovers of the show/games etc. Someone felt necessary to pick me out of the probably hundreds of others selling much more detailed things. Anyway I do not own copyright to the image this was just a fan tshirt that I MADE for other fans out there.



https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LC-Pika-Fan-Shirt-Pantie-Box/2232408

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Archive