Search This Blog

jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

FULL PERM -Ornate Accessories SET TWO - BOXED L$199



Ornate Accessories SET TWO - BOXED L$199

FULL PERM 


PLEASE SEE ALL 5 SETS ...and the FAT PACK OFFER before you buy. !
These are stunning peices of sculpts and I cannot even begin to tell you how to use them, but they can accentuate your builds and make them look like a millions dollars ! 
As designers , builders and creators, we will all see them with such different eyes. 
In a week of having them in my shop , the fat pack has become my best seller. And as the buyers are sending me examples of their Beautiful Artistic creations,with them..... 
i have yet to see anything the same. 
It's wonderful. 
Please look at my sample in the bag and copy the repeats and offsets if you want the texture to sit right...EACH SCULPT MAP IS INSIDE THE SAMPLE PRIM !!!


https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ornate-Accessories-SET-TWO-BOXED/3218330

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario