Search This Blog

jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

L$ 100 - I LOVE WOMEN - Boxers

.::Vassnia::. I LOVE WOMEN - Boxers

So you love us all? and you feel like saying it to the world? well then these boxers should make it!. I LOVE WOMEN!!!! yeahhhh... women like open guys with a positive attitude. It's magnetic and charming... don't lie to us! we already know you are charming enough to be loved by more than one girl! you want it all...They come as pants or underpants...and the texture is pretty cool, we've taken care of every detail.
All my male friends totally loved it and they are pretty demanding so they've been tested enough. Oh and if you want them with your name on front and last name on the back or any special words u want.. just send me a notecard saying: I want the boxers with the name:...... (type it exactly as you want, specifying if you want it in the back or front). And pay 300 L and you'll get them the very next day. I'm usually at my main store, in case you want to talk to me in person :)
VNP Ninetails



https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Vassnia-I-LOVE-WOMEN-Boxers/581591

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Archive