Search This Blog

lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

L$0 LIMITED FREE PROMO Night Nervous Eyes


LIMITED FREE PROMO ~ Lithium ~Creation :: Night Nervous Eyes





Hello and thank you kindly read what is written below before purchasing your product.
L ~ C store day after day trying to make the finest quality at a cheap price and make it clear to buyers that low prices do not really want to say poor quality for our store, however. Everything is coming from a memory, my first where I really wanted to buy the finer things in vain, because the prices were expensive. Since then, I promised myself to sell my creations at small prices. So you will understand the operation of the store: 
- An eye costing $ 30l 
- Two eyes cost a $ 50l 
- Three eyes cost a $ 70l 
And we often do promotions. 
We also do tattoos and skin / shape of high quality at a low price. If you have a skin with a bad shape, feel free to contact me in NOTE CARD.
Finally, each eye is unique, if ever one of them does not suit you, you can contact me by note card for a possible change of color without additional costs.
If you have a problem after purchase, or you have not received your box, feel free to send me a NOTE CARD with the following information: Number of Other and the product name.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Archive